- Toyota recalls around 1.3 million vehicles over Takata airbags News 12 New Jersey
- Toyota recalls 1.7M vehicles in N. America to fix air bags WWLP.com
- Toyota adds another 1.7M vehicles to deadly Takata air bag recall MLive.com
- Deadly Airbags Force Toyota and Lexus to Recall 1.7 Million Vehicles: What to Know to Stay Safe PEOPLE.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Toyota has recalled roughly 1.3 million cars and SUVs in the U.S. as part of the latest recall involving Takata front passenger airbag inflators.
Toyota is recalling 1.7 million vehicles in North America to replace potentially deadly Takata front passenger airbag inflators.
Toyota announced Wednesday, Jan. 9 that it was adding about 1.7 million vehicles to the record-setting, deadly Takata air bag recall in North America. This includes 1.3 million vehicles in the United States.
Get the latest news about celebrities, royals, music, TV, and real people. Find exclusive content, including photos and videos, on PEOPLE.com.
Biggest News Source for News in Uganda and the East African Region ,Breaking news in Uganda and Daily news and the latest from Uganda