- Prince Harry Reportedly "Feels Responsible" for Meghan Markle "Being So Miserable" Cosmopolitan.com
- Meghan Markle 'stressed' in new role as Prince Harry feels 'responsible' Daily Mail
- Meghan Markle becoming NEW Princess Diana – 'Royal Family TAKING AWAY Duchess' voice!' Express
- Meghan Markle 'incredibly stressed' by public backlash at 'Difficult Duchess' Birmingham Live
- Kate Middleton's brother shares photo of how he celebrated birth of Princess Charlotte Mirror Online
- View full coverage on Google News
A royal insider has claimed the duchess is struggling to juggle pregnancy with the negative backlash, while Harry feels 'responsible' for not being able to protect his wife from 'Diana-like' treatment.
MEGHAN Markle has 'lost her voice' since joining the Royal Family as she is unable to publicly address claims of a feud with sister-in-law Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, royal expert Melanie Bromley has claimed.
Prince Harry is said to be feeling guilty and responsible for Meghan's misery
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, welcomed her second child Princess Charlotte in May 2015, giving James Middleton his first niece