- Experimental Antibody 'Cocktail' Protects Against Three Deadly Ebola Viruses Infection Control Today
- Vaccine for Ebola closer as experimental drug ‘protects against ALL strains of the killer virus’ Daily Mail
- Ebola-Related Virus Found in Chinese Fruit Bats, Say Scientists Yahoo India News
- Scientists discover new Ebola-like virus in China New York Post
- Beware of Měnglà: New virus similar to Ebola found in bats in China Fox News
- View full coverage on Google News
a combination of monoclonal antibodies protected animals from all three Ebola viruses known to cause human disease
Scientists at The University of Texas Medical Branch said the drug could continue to protect people even as Ebola evolves. The efficiency could relieve burden on the frontline health care workers.
Ebola-related bat-borne virus with the potential to infect humans and animals has been discovered in China.
The newly found Měnglà virus shares many of the same traits that have helped Ebola break into in human cells, the study published in Nature Microbiology stressed.
A new virus similar to Ebola has been discovered in China, according to reports.