- DRC records more Ebola as presidential election is called CIDRAP
- Safe birth of baby born to Ebola survivor hailed as a medical miracle The Guardian
- Canada sending emergency management expert to help fight Ebola in West Africa Ottawa Citizen
- Health Officials Fear Setbacks in Effort to Contain Ebola Outbreak PJ Media
- View full coverage on Google News
In research news, tests in animals show promise for a new monoclonal antibody therapy.
Daughter of Congolese woman treated for Ebola in December becomes only second healthy child born in such circumstances
The Canadian government has sent an emergency management expert to the Republic of the Congo to help the World Health Organization battle the worsening Ebola outbreak in nearby Democratic Republic of Congo.
SpaceX is done preparing the Starship for its very first test flight ever, and Elon Musk has shared an actual photo of assembly on Twitter. Formerly known as th...